Ready to swap renting for home ownership? Let our team guide you through the process, with expert advice on everything from budgeting and first time home owner grants, to understanding how much you can borrow.
Buying your first home can be as overwhelming as it is exciting, which is why you should always seek professional advice to get the best loan for your needs.
Our team of mortgage advisors will cut through the noise
With so many mortgages to choose from, it’s easy to get confused and just choose the best-looking rate without checking the fine print. That’s where we come in.
Our team of experienced mortgage advisors will help you find the best loan for your needs, financial situation and circumstances. We’re here to help negotiate the maze of options available and to make absolutely sure you’re fully informed before making any decisions.
We’ve proven it year in, year out, with hundreds of clients – our advice can save you far more money than a low interest home loan.
We’re more than just mortgage brokers
At Johnston Grocke, we’re mortgage specialists. This means that unlike a traditional mortgage broker who just sets up the loan, our Adelaide mortgage advisors offer loan structuring, and a whole lot more. You’ll get advice on the best strategy and structure, tax minimisation and the cheapest interest rates. Our team is passionate about helping you not only buy a great property, but helping you successfully meet all your financial goals too.
We’ll get the banks competing for your business
Over the years, we’ve built excellent relationships with a diverse panel of lenders so we can get access to hundreds of loan options. Our goal is to guide you through the process and continue the relationship way beyond the completion of the property purchase.
Self-employed? No problem
If you’re self-employed you’ve come to the right place. Our team are experts in helping freelancers, small business owners, contractors and tradies secure competitive home loans and investment loans.
Here’s how we can help first home buyers:
- Providing advice on where to start when buying your first home and what to expect when buying your first home
- Discuss your individual requirements and identify the mortgage for your needs
- Provide a cost analysis of the house you’re buying
- Arrange the mortgage from application to settlement
- Arrange a conveyancer and building inspections
- Organise home and contents insurance so you’re fully protected
- Offer financial planning and debt reduction strategies
- Advise and implement ‘Smart Debt Management’
- Complete in-depth budgeting to show where your money goes
- Prepare and submit the First Home Owners Grant application
- Set financial goals and help you achieve them